grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

1 minute ago, belblazer said:

FMmcpxnXsAASZPn?format=jpg&name=large

The Rock has now surpassed 300M followers on IG. That's a massive number and it will be a very good way to promote this movie.

Obviously he's very famous but how many celeb IG followers are bots cause their rate of engagements compared to followers are super low

Yep, The Flash and Aquaman 2 are definitely getting delayed now. I suspect Sony will move Bullet Train to the July 29 spot now since that still gives it two weeks between their other starry vehicle (Kevin Hart/Woody Harrelson/Kaley Cuoco action comedy The Man from Toronto).

Just now, filmlover said:

Yep, The Flash and Aquaman 2 are definitely getting delayed now. I suspect Sony will move Bullet Train to the July 29 spot now since that still gives it two weeks between their other starry vehicle (Kevin Hart/Woody Harrelson/Kaley Cuoco action comedy The Man from Toronto).

They put DC Super Pets on July 29th. Doubt they'll move Bullet Train.

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Why do you keep posting this lol? Different audiences.

Flash and Aquaman are moving surely but still weird to bump Black Adam.. unless it's getting reshoots and they want an Oct/Nov release while Flash is Christmas?

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Why do you keep posting this lol? Different audiences.

Flash and Aquaman are moving surely but still weird to bump Black Adam.. unless it's getting reshoots and they want an Oct/Nov release while Flash is Christmas?

I'm guessing VFX work plus pickups. With The Rock's schedule, any pickup work means waiting for a while. The guy seems to film 3 movies and a TV show at any given time.

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

They seem like they could co-exist though. Bullet Train is also already set for PLF screens and can be easily upgraded to IMAX with the opening in the schedule.

I thought Black Adam would have excelled with that release date, sort of having August all to itself. Good for Super Pets I guess, I think it will do even better now.

Black Adam is now right between Across the Spider-Verse and Black Panther 2, could get completely overshadowed.

• Like 1

I’m just trying to wrap my head around the logic behind this move, and I’ve got nothing. This movie finished principal photography last August, so the problem surely can’t be that they need more time. The problem can’t be that they were concerned about opening in the same month as Thor 4, because they’re now opening a few weeks before Black Panther 2. 

• Like 1

Just now, WittyUsername said:

I’m just trying to wrap my head around the logic behind this move, and I’ve got nothing. This movie finished principal photography last August, so the problem surely can’t be that they need more time. The problem can’t be that they were concerned about opening in the same month as Thor 4, because they’re now opening a few weeks before Black Panther 2. 

They might need reshoots despite finishing photography in August.

Could have tested poorly in the screenings which means pick-ups.