grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I certainly looks well shot. 

Refreshing to see The Rock not just playing himself as usual. 

Don't see anything really different here about his persona.  

And wait a minute...aren't there at least a couple of women in this movie?  Where are they????????????????????????  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Pierce Brosnan as Dr Fate

Dr Fate has to be a rip off of Dr Strange? I literally thought this was another MCU movie on first watch because I wasn't paying enough attention. Is that a new character? 

4 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Dr Fate has to be a rip off of Dr Strange? I literally thought this was another MCU movie on first watch because I wasn't paying enough attention. Is that a new character? 

Dr. Fate was introduced in More Fun Comics all the way back in 1940, and has been a regular member of the Justice Society of America (the Golden Age JLA) ever since. Dr. Strange made it to the big screen first so many will think he is D.C.'s answer to DS, but of the two, Fate is the old timer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Not really. Dr Strange(I have just seen 1st movie) is just a know it all arrogant character. Dr Fate(I have seen the Justice League Animated series) is a different personality all together. That said Brosnan normally plays cocky character and so its possible DC movie character would be different from how the character is otherwise. But Brosnan can pull it off lot cooler than Cumberbatch did. Cumberbatch's style to me does not work for how he plays Dr Strange. That is why I did not like the 1st movie at all(I will check out MOM once it hits D+).

• Like 2