kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

Moderation

@wintersoldier2021 That's enough. EmpireCity has more than proven here that he has valid sources and knows what he's heard. And there's more than enough proof that he is right looking at ticket and theater sites. Maybe all of them are wrong, but I see zero reason to believe that's the case. So yeah, it's 126 minutes.

And I really suggest you stop the doom and gloom about how there's no conceivable way the film can be 2 hours and that it has to be super long. It's really gotten old and we're all sick of it. And frankly, you can't prove that the film will be bad because it's two hours. None of us can prove anything about the movie being good because it's two hours. Nobody knows how the film is shaping up, what the plot will be, etc. So in the end, I really think at the end of the day, to just trust the creative team, who I think have more than earned their trust.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

Well john campea reported the 148 minute runtime so @EmpireCityis wrong

Yes, I am quite sure that John Campea knows more than Fandango:

ZUV9kUH.png

Or did you miss me posting that earlier?

===

Look, Campea is just reporting on what he's hearing/seeing from the leak community.  EC and Fandango are reporting infomation they have from the studios/movie files.

Which do you think is more gonna be more accurate?

EDITED:

Crossposted with Eric, so never mind. 👍

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Yes, I am quite sure that John Campea knows more than Fandango:

ZUV9kUH.png

Or did you miss me posting that earlier?

===

Look, Campea is just reporting on what he's hearing/seeing from the leak community.  EC and Fandango are reporting infomation they have from the studios/movie files.

Which do you think is more gonna be more accurate?

EDITED:

Crossposted with Eric, so never mind. 👍

The times on fandango are placeholders until tickets officially go on sale

• Disbelief 1

24 minutes ago, Eric the Living Vampire said:

Moderation

@wintersoldier2021 That's enough. EmpireCity has more than proven here that he has valid sources and knows what he's heard. And there's more than enough proof that he is right looking at ticket and theater sites. Maybe all of them are wrong, but I see zero reason to believe that's the case. So yeah, it's 126 minutes.

And I really suggest you stop the doom and gloom about how there's no conceivable way the film can be 2 hours and that it has to be super long. It's really gotten old and we're all sick of it. And frankly, you can't prove that the film will be bad because it's two hours. None of us can prove anything about the movie being good because it's two hours. Nobody knows how the film is shaping up, what the plot will be, etc. So in the end, I really think at the end of the day, to just trust the creative team, who I think have more than earned their trust.

We literally know every character that's in the movie

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

We literally know every character that's in the movie

Even acknowledging the rumors which we won’t have a clear concept of until the credits roll, at best those are like cameos. 

I'm rewatching A Simple Plan, and even though I've seen it a dozen times, that tape recorder scene is still absolutely agonising.

i love that Raimi is directing a wild Marvel romp, I love that he's apparently following it up with a desert-island set horror....I just want him to keep making movies. This 9 year wait has been hateful. No matter how this turns out, I just hope its inevitable success allows him to keep working.

21 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I still find it funny that the guy genius that made this:

Reveal hidden contents

woud go on to direct these beloved Superhero movies. I dunno, Sam Raimis filmography is just so great.

"Cinema? Schlock?  I'm the guy with the camera."

- Sam Raimi, perhaps.

Edited by Porthos