kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

On 2/26/2022 at 7:29 AM, MultiverseXXR said:

Yep. By comparison, I believe NWH "official trailer" was at 2.7M by previews night? If Youtube math holds up, OW in the $170-190M range? 

On 2/26/2022 at 7:44 AM, Thanos Legion said:

2.6, vs maybe 1.95ish 👀

1.95 is achieved, final I guess will be 1.975-2 depending on whether these things accelerate near release.   

In other words, prepare to get blue balled with 198M :jeb!:

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

1.95 is achieved, final I guess will be 1.975-2 depending on whether these things accelerate near release.   

In other words, prepare to get blue balled with 198M :jeb!:

Well, 2.6 got NWH $260M BUT that was also a little Omicron hampered and holiday spread so I think we can bump the ratio by at least 3-5% which gives us $203-207M....

Under TA1 OW blue balls! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Strangely, im more hyped for Wanda than for the Doctor.

If you go on Twitter its not so strange. Wanda & Scarlet Witch literally trends every other day simply because a tv spot or a promotional art appears.

Edited by iHeartJames

Just now, Wormow said:

Nothing strange about it. She's front and centre in the final theatrical poster for a reason.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) - IMDb

Oh havent seen this poster yet. Looks really good and Wanda ... nice. As if i would need any more reasons to watch this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iHeartJames said:

If you go on Twitter its not so strange. Wanda & Scarlet Witch literally trends every other day simply because a tv spot or a promotional art appears.

Is is amusing that it's the Olsen's twins kid sister who has  had a sucessful career in films ........

I am curious about what Raimi does withe the Rachel McAdams charecter, I was a bit surprised when she announced for the sequel since her  charecter being so bland and uninteresting was one of the major flaws with the first film and could easily be written out ; but i have faith the Raimi has come up with something for the charecter.  Certainly Raimi will use MaAdams considerable acting talents more, problem with the first film was not Mc Adams but poor writing.

46 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I am curious about what Raimi does withe the Rachel McAdams charecter, I was a bit surprised when she announced for the sequel since her  charecter being so bland and uninteresting was one of the major flaws with the first film and could easily be written out ; but i have faith the Raimi has come up with something for the charecter.  Certainly Raimi will use MaAdams considerable acting talents more, problem with the first film was not Mc Adams but poor writing.

The one with Strange in the trailer seems to be another version of the character and not the original so that helps to have her already being different than the lackluster original, because you can see she is where Wanda attacks.

I guess the big question is

Spoiler

How many setups for the charecters that Marvel Studios got wiht the Fos dael will we see? I think the Patrick Stewart voice in the trialer is sort of agiveaway for at least one.

But Deadpool is the one I would like to see show up.

Got my tickets for May 5th at 3PM Central, but if this movie is as cameo heavy and hyped as it seems like it'll be then Twitter and Youtube might spoil me again since people will be openly discussing it from May 2nd. I still remember Youtube spoiling me on NWH Spoiler below in case you lived under a rock and haven't watched it

Spoiler

Aunt May's death

On 4/17/2022 at 1:38 AM, ddddeeee said:

Quick and the Dead is kinda awesome and kinda bad at the same time. Very entertaining, but Raimi's style is sometimes at odds with what the movie wants to be.

it's very well done but Sharon Stone and Russell Crowe are too boring in it. hackman doesn't seem like he gives a shit but still kinda rules.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's very well done but Sharon Stone and Russell Crowe are too boring in it. hackman doesn't seem like he gives a shit but still kinda rules.

I'd give my liver to see footage of Raimi timidly approaching Hackman to ask him to strap a big ass camera to his body only to be told to fuck off. Big Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey energy.

• Like 1