WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates (pg 6): Rings 5.6M | Split 4.75M | Hidden Figures 3.1M | Dog 2.8M | LLL 2.3M | Space Between Us 1.4M

Dead numbers. But I might or might not be making reports I'm gonna be out late tonight doing stuff so I might not get to bed till the morning possibly. But Rings make break-even with its production budget, but hopefully Paramount makes a high-score with Baywatch and Ghost In The Shell at tomorrow night's game. 

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

@CJohn WE AREN'T FUCKED ON THE SPACE BETWEEN US :ohmygod: My Derby looks very good outside of Rings and possibly Rogue One

My Rings number looks horrible. I can't win like that :sadben: 

4 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Wow. This thread is more dead than Prey 2 (:sadben:).

Save us Lego Batwick Of Grey.

You do realize Prey 2 is coming out this year, right? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Most of persons didn't notice it yet, but Split is going to be the first Horror movie since Hannibal to spend three weeks at #1, this movie's run is giving me chills.

And Hannibal was also #1 during the month of February and knocked out a slew of dump titles like 3000 Miles To Graceland for example.

Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 1

Next weekend should be interesting. Then president's day I"ll be here to see if Fist Fight opens north of $25 million like I hope. A Cure For The Wellness could do fine but GA will be mixed on it, but then people will like it more as time goes by.

The Great Wall looks bland and boring, thankfully it's making decent numbers overseas. 

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

My Rings number looks horrible. I can't win like that :sadben: 

You do realize Prey 2 is coming out this year, right? :ph34r:

THAT'S NOT PREY 2. THAT'S A STUPID DEAD SPACE RIP-OFF. I WANT ME SOME PRE-

*realizes he's talking about Blade Runner 2* OOOOOOOH.

Edited by MCKillswitch123