grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

• Community Manager
Just now, 4815162342 said:

Jayhawk and misafeco each eat a sock, then regurgitate it, and you eat that.

Three Members, Two Socks

Image result for it is law gif

he's no longer President Numbers. The last American president.

• Like 2

Spoiler

10 Cloverfield Lane

gTOa5oU.jpg

GERuPOV.png

One of the best genre movies of 2016 featuring one of the very best performances of 2016. John Goodman delivered an absolutely brilliant performance as the doomsday prepper who may or may not have kidnapped our heroine. This movie was definitely hamstrung by the forced Cloverfield connection at the end, but it was a really tense thriller to that point. Well worth a watch even if just for Goodman’s performance.

USER REVIEWS:

Loved Goodman's performance! Just when you start to believe Howard's intentions are genuine, he gives you just a little bit more crazy to make you think otherwise.  

Begs the question, would you rather be stuck with a big heavy breathing psychopath or take your chances with the aliens on the outside. No wonder Michelle never really panicked in the last 10 minutes! Ugly looking alien buttholes were a walk in the park compared to what she had just gone through.

4.25/5

-Jim Shorts

I was completely floored by this movie. I haven't seen Cloverfield (although I will watch it now). but I heard it barely has any connection, so I don't think it matters. this was the perfect claustrophobic thriller. Goodman was insane.. in more ways than one. Mary Elizabeth Winstead gave the best performance I've ever seen from her. I saw some people thought he was underdeveloped but I absolutely loved John Gallagher Jr. performance and his character may actually be my favorite in the movie. the script was great, fantastic direction, this movie was pretty much perfect for me, and took me completely by surprise. my first A+ of 2016.

-Kalo

• Like 16