grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

1 minute ago, Treecraft said:

What is this "FTSBF" that people keep talking about?

33cb7316ba32dc8bf6f40ab73da584fd.png

Fuck the Stupid B-something Fish -- I think

AKA

Finding Dory

edit: damn, sorry double post. Getting too excited :P 

Edited by Daxtreme

5 minutes ago, Eevin said:

"Fuck That Stupid Blue Fish". Popularized by @baumer in summer 2016 when "Finding Dory" was raking in obscene amounts of money.

:lol: thanks. That was when I was banned from the forums, probably why I don't get the reference ;) 

• Like 4

Just now, MrPink said:

Me next year.

Split will have been forgotten due to everyone fighting over whether Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, or Justice League was the best movie of 2017. Get with the times, Pink.

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Split will have been forgotten due to everyone fighting over whether Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, or Justice League was the best movie of 2017. Get with the times, Pink.

I feel like WrathofHan is going to be stanning for it come next year.

I of course, will be promoting the Great Wall and Dunkirk

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

I feel like WrathofHan is going to be stanning for it come next year.

I of course, will be promoting the Great Wall and Dunkirk

I was about to say Dunkirk would probably win, but casting one of those One Direction clowns has probably cost Nolan his "cool" card to the Internet.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Thor 3 > Guardians 2 > Homecoming > Wonder Woman > Justice League. And you all can quote me on that.

Spoiler

Captain Underpants will be the best superhero movie of the year, however.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He has. He supports The Last of Mutants.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

I was about to say Dunkirk would probably win, but casting one of those One Direction clowns has probably cost Nolan his "cool" card to the Internet.

Or Nolan just made one of those One Direction clowns 'cool.'

Spoiler

He's cool in my book, alright?!

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Or Nolan just made one of those One Direction clowns 'cool.'

Hide contents

He's cool in my book, alright?!

That's cause we all know you were the lone hysterical fanboy in the sea of screaming fangirls at their concerts. Tell us something we don't know, Pink!