grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

11 hours ago, grim22 said:

For this poll to have CAP3 and BvS tied as the same quality movie is CRAZY!  I just watched that extended cut of BvS this week.  It was the WORST big budget Batman or Superman movie I've ever seen, and I'm willing to say also the worst big budget supers movie I've seen this millenia.  It got a solid F from me, so to be on this pool is nuts, especially tied with CAP3, which is a solid A- movie:)...it's like someone was trying to spike the pool (what'd they do, put it at #1 for the year?).

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

For this poll to have CAP3 and BvS tied as the same quality movie is CRAZY!  I just watched that extended cut of BvS this week.  It was the WORST big budget Batman or Superman movie I've ever seen, and I'm willing to say also the worst big budget supers movie I've seen this millenia.  It got a solid F from me, so to be on this pool is nuts, especially tied with CAP3, which is a solid A- movie:)...it's like someone was trying to spike the pool (what'd they do, put it at #1 for the year?).

I don't think anyone did that but it's been on a lot of the public lists I've seen in relatively decent positions which would indicate that, while I don't know anyone who really thought it was the best movie of the year, a lot of people really enjoyed it despite its obvious flaws for many different reasons.

Different opinions, it's just what it is.

By the way it was the 13th in my own list, Civil War was the 19th.

Edited by Arlborn

17 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

So CA: CW didn't get much love from the Marvelites? :ph34r:

Apparently Marvelites don't artificially inflate their movies positions by putting them in #1, unlike those dishonest and crooked DC fanboys.

Edited by Goffe

8 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Apparently Marvelites don't artificially inflate their movies positions by putting them in #1, unlike those dishonest and crooked DC fanboys.

How did you know this? :P

Also:

What is this list?

This list just attempts to collate and consolidate the top 25 movies that box office forum members felt were the Best movies of 2016. Best is a relative term, someone may have loved Independence Day: Resurgence, while others may have hated it. This list attempts to get the consensus from the people who choose to participate.

11 minutes ago, Goffe said:

f3d7fe4b7934ce9677ef949cc2dc76d3.gif

:P 

• Like 4