FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

31 minutes ago, baumer said:

Really? Lol.

Cap 3 sucked thats why.

I agree. Civil War is one of the most overrated blockbusters of all time. It's legs were almost disastrous, despite the frankly inexplicable acclaim it received from critics and pundits alike. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, CJohn said:

:wintf::winomg:All of them are better than CW.

Dammit dude, stop drinking that poisoned Porto wine that makes you say stuff like that! Your mental sanity is at stake :(

Spoiler

...I mean, I'd get it if you said the 1st or maybe even the 3rd, no matter how much I disagree. But how can you say that Revenge Of The Fallen or Age Of Extinction are better than Civil War? Those movies are the putrid love child of Michael Bay (Pearl Harbor notwithstanding).

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Dammit dude, stop drinking that poisoned Porto wine that makes you say stuff like that! Your mental sanity is at stake :(

Hide contents

...I mean, I'd get it if you said the 1st or maybe even the 3rd, no matter how much I disagree. But how can you objectively say that Revenge Of The Fallen or Age Of Extinction are better than Civil War?

No such thing as objectivity when it comes to movies. :lol: 

• Like 8

Just now, baumer said:

Doc is horrible too.

We watched it Friday finally and while we enjoyed it, I am puzzled at all the raves. Apparently all you have to do to get glowing reviews is not make your film as dark as BVS

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

No such thing as objectivity when it comes to movies. :lol: 

Yeah I corrected that. I didn't mean "objectively" and when I realized the context of what I wrote, I edited the post. Apologize.

I like Civil War, but I totally understand why many don't. It's a very slow paced movie for the most part, some logic holes, and you need full investment in the MCU to get the most reward.

DS was okay, I guess. Ant-Man was the better Iron Man clone.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1