kayumanggi

BLOODSHOT | March 13, 2020 | Sony | Coming to VOD March 24

Given that a lot of people don't even know that Bloodshot is a comic book hero, the film has to be really good to have a chance. I don't see that from the trailer. "OK" will not cut it here.

Looks as though March and April are the "CBMs that the studios don't have much faith in" month.

Yep PG-13 will hurt this. Vin Diesel can’t sell his own films. This looks like Hardcore Henry made

for tweens. I also get Gemini Man vibes from this one too. 

Funny enough this was one of the trailers I saw on the channel HDNet movies right after the movie Showgirls. 

4 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

That seems low, it should make more than this.

What's the budget?

42 Million.

Don't see why it should be a big draw. The character is sort of a cult comic book hero unknown to the GA and not part of the major CBM universes; Diesel is not really a draw outside of the franchises he is already in; and from what I have been reading on line, a lot of the fans of the character are a bit turned off by the PG 13 rating;they were expecting an R.

2 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

I'm sure I'm among the minority who are eager to see this with cautiously optimistic hopes.

VALIANT is my 3rd favorite interconnected super hero universe(yes there is more of those than just Marvel&DC to the uninitiated).

This will be the first in theater film I've seen since SWep9.

Optimistic as to quality or box office?

5 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

I'm sure I'm among the minority who are eager to see this with cautiously optimistic hopes.

VALIANT is my 3rd favorite interconnected super hero universe(yes there is more of those than just Marvel&DC to the uninitiated).

This will be the first in theater film I've seen since SWep9.

I think the concept is interesting, I just don't know if the movie is selling me on it so far. I want it to succeed not only bc yeah, another superhero universe, but I'm tired of my fave being in flop after flop after flop after flop x 10.