chasmmi

The Summer Game 2017 | Beans have been counted, sprouts measured, zombies destroyed, and Tele relegated to... oh wait better not... | Let the Pre-Season Reveals begin ...

44 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

Unless u did a baumer and got 50k on week 0. Yeah that alone is pretty close to good enough to make a change. 

Yeah. Last year I got an absurdly high week 0 score, which really encouraged me not to bandwagon with everyone else who edited to raise their CACW predictions. If Baumer does the same this year, well, good on him.

I don't think getting 50,000 points in week 0 is a reason not to edit your preseason stuff. But the reason why I didn't because I don't want to second-guess myself now. I put a lot of thought into what I did and I'm going to keep it that way. Ride or die this year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't think getting 50,000 points in week 0 is a reason not to edit your preseason stuff. But the reason why I didn't because I don't want to second-guess myself now. I put a lot of thought into what I did and I'm going to keep it that way. Ride or die this year.

I put thought into mine but I just looked over it and my thoughts back then were really bad so I'm glad I got this extra time haha.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

Proud to say I'm the only one who took girls trip. You guys are going to be shocked when that finishes top 15 LOL

I did too. And I even went higher than you. It was that or Rough Night but darker comedies like that one are hit-and-miss in the BO and this is really the only comedy set for wide release between June 30 and August 18. I also considered going full fanboy over Atomic Blonde and predicting 100m for it but unfortunately GT looks safer for the top 15. 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 2

I also wanted to put all eyes on me in my top 15 butt I just don't think it has the same kind of buzz as Straight Outta Compton.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, baumer said:

Proud to say I'm the only one who took girls trip. You guys are going to be shocked when that finishes top 15 LOL

8 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I did too. And I even went higher than you. It was that or Rough Night but darker comedies like that one are hit-and-miss in the BO and this is really the only comedy set for wide release between June 30 and August 18. I also considered going full fanboy over Atomic Blonde and predicting 100m for it but unfortunately GT looks safer for the top 15. 

8 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'd say All Eyez On Me is the dark horse (pun not intended :kitschjob:)

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

I also wanted to put all eyes on me in my top 15 butt I just don't think it has the same kind of buzz as Straight Outta Compton.

I thought long and hard about GIRLS TRIP. It's one that just missed my cut. 

I picked ALL EYEZ also -- people keep saying it doesn't have COMPTON buzz, but it doesn't need to in order to make the Top 15. 

• Like 1

Yeah you are right Chris. And Order for something to make the top 15 it will probably have to make around eighty-five or ninety million. All eyes on me could definitely pull that

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I'm not sure why you even had it to start with. 

It looks like two hours of ownage. But it looks like people don't know what's good for them. (Then again I'm not sure why none of the marketing so far has mentioned that it's from the John Wick dudes. Surely that would have added to the buzz a little).

5 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I'm one of the few who didn't put UNDERPANTS. 

I didnt want to but people love animation. So i had to.

• Like 1