chasmmi

The Summer Game 2017 | Beans have been counted, sprouts measured, zombies destroyed, and Tele relegated to... oh wait better not... | Let the Pre-Season Reveals begin ...

19 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

GKk+saYx69f8a3ZXCCAQ7FSm5j4ADZRzqaVEqTJ2

Hrm. I've been in the top half in each of the last 2 tables. That makes me feel like you're doing it wrong somehow, but I haven't figured out quite how yet.

Edited by Wrath

16 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

i hope so.  I feel like I am doing more damage than good.  it feels awkward.  I hope everyone still plays the game.

I can't say if you're scoring anything right or wrong (hopefully right because last few weeks have been pretty decent for me) since I don't know how it's done but I think you're doing a great job. Nothing to beat yourself up over :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

is everything okay?  r u mad at me @jj99??

Lol. The opposite.

My performance has improved since you took over.

You've been doing a brilliant job, and i've even taken some of your suggestions re- theater average.

• Like 2

Looks like China top movies are done for this summer. Dunkirk will release 3 days before the game ends and SMH/Apes are most likely after the deadline. So the WW grosses for any movie post June won't include China anymore, and the China top 5 is locked.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Looks like China top movies are done for this summer. Dunkirk will release 3 days before the game ends and SMH/Apes are most likely after the deadline. So the WW grosses for any movie post June won't include China anymore, and the China top 5 is locked.

Not quite all done. Top 5 right now are:

1) TF

2) PotC

3) GotG

4) Mummy

5) WW

Those top 2 are set in stone. Mummy and WW are close to each other, but they're both almost done with their runs and it'd be pretty much impossible for WW to make it to 4th.

But DM3 just opened to ~64M and has a very good chance of passing WW or Mummy, and if things really go its way, it might even sneak past GotG into 3rd, but I think that's unlikely. My gut feeling is that China will end up looking like:

1) TF - 230M

2) PotC - 172M

3) GotG2 - 101M

4) DM3 - 95M

5) Mummy - 91M

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 2

Just now, Wrath said:

Not quite all done. Top 5 right now are:

1) TF

2) PotC

3) GotG

4) Mummy

5) WW

Those top 2 are set in stone. Mummy and WW are close, but they're almost done with their runs and it'd be pretty much impossible for WW to make it to 4th.

But DM3 just opened to ~64M and has a very good chance of passing WW or Mummy, and if things really go its way, it might even sneak past GotG into 3rd, but I think that's unlikely. My gut feeling is that China will end up looking like:

1) TF - 230M

2) PotC - 172M

3) GotG2 - 101M

4) DM3 - 95M

5) Mummy - 91M

Based on the China thread, DM3 has a shot at 150M apparently. So it will be 3rd.

• Like 2

What did I have Dunkirk at in China?

WrathofHan - 100m

Welp, this won't be another NYSM2 for me :sadben: 

EDIT OH THANK GOD IT WAS MY ALT :ohmygod: I got 4/5 with SMH instead of DM3

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

I have a chance to get 12/15 for the top 15.  I also have a chance to get 9/15.

12 would likely put you in the top bracket, 9 would not.

I had a quick scan and I think there is only one player left with a chance of scoring 14 (and that looks shaky),

I think the highest score from anybody may end up being 12. 

Emoji will decide a lot. 

• Like 4