Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

10 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

If this manages to beat Batman V Supermans opening but stays below Marvels biggest openings, DC fans are going to be trolled so hard on Youtube. I mean they already are, but it will be even harder.

And no I'm not a Marvel fanboy if any DC fan is reading this. Just stating the truth.

If Wonder Woman manage to beat BvS really opening weekend, I doubt DC fans will be going to be trolled hard on Youtube, that would beat all expectation, Wonder Woman beating the opening of a movie featuring Batman, Superman and a little bit of Wonder Woman, that would be seen by anyone has an undeniable huge success.

No need to beat BvS for that either, beating Suicide Squad would also do that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:winomg:

It's true. It was on ESPN 20 minutes ago. I looked up from my phone super confused because it was clearly a Life trailer with a mini David Ortiz as the alien swinging a bat at the black scientists finger. The spot ends with one of those smiles where the teeth flash. Dead serious.

Edited by Jayhawk

Currently, some industry estimates show Saturday even with Friday’s take which includes Thursday night’s $16.3m

This has to be the earliest Deadline number ever...it's been Saturday for one hour on the East Coast

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i will say the DC crazies seem to be, out of all the movie guys, the most perpetually angry fanboys. like dudes who are just mad at the world come into every conversation w/ their arms swinging. like, why? you guys got the oscar settle down.

It's past my bedtime -- for a minute there I thought you were talking about @Jayhawk, @MrPink, and @Cmasterclay

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Deadline has gone crazy with that weekend projection. Would need an unprecedented increase on Saturday and a ridiculous hold on Sunday. 165-ish is most possible with 64. 48M True Friday, possibly 58-60 Saturday and 42-45 Sunday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Deadline has gone crazy with that weekend projection. Would need an unprecedented increase on Saturday and a ridiculous hold on Sunday. 165-ish is most possible with 64. 48M True Friday, possibly 58-60 Saturday and 45 Sunday.

Stop bringing it down to earth paco...I need it inflated to $200M to win my bet...