Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

That doesn't mean they should be given a pass from it.

Like legit people are trying to defend the film by saying "lol it's just what Disney does."  Well if that's what Disney does, then I completely disapprove of it and think I should be allowed to express my disapproval of it.  Am I not allowed an opinion solely for that reason?

No for sure, they should not be giving a pass, and certainly people can disapprove, but when Disney is so much clearly doing what you're criticizing them to do, the best option sound like it would be to simply skipping that movie, it was to be fully expected.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You know I can't wait till my first time drunk posting. It'll be super lit

Or you'll pull a Blankments/Spaghetti, where you can't understand anything they're saying

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am following Tele's advices now so I am not gonna watch BatB. I need to follow a healthier style of life.

Hide contents

Jk I won't see it in theaters because I don't want to go alone and I have no female friend to go with me 

:sadben:

Spoiler

Well, should I go, I'm going w/a floor of 2, possibly more, female friends, so I could lend you one of them....

...but I'm a greedy person when it comes to females so LOLNO:sparta:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Logan

X2

DOPants

Pants is good, but it never reaches the heights of X2 imo.  In terms of emotion, I don't think any CBM touches Logan.  I've never experienced the feels during a CBM before.

X2 was so average to me. Logan is very different and that final minute was perfection but the X-Men series in general was not engrossing so I never felt connected to the characters much.

Just now, That One Guy said:

ok i'm done with this shit I can't believe i'm saying it but #TeamGokira

GO GO POWER RANGERS

So after you demonize one movie as a soulless cash grab you choose to root for a different soulless cash grab?

Edited by The PandAA
  • Like 6