Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Ha, not even close.  It's on the level of Alice in Wonderland '10 for me.  That's bottom of the barrel Disney for me.

Oh, I actually liked that one so I'm good.

Bah, who am I even kidding? I like everything.*

*fuck horror

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

Stop shitting on Cinderella.

Praise Kenneth Branagh.

What if I told you that Cinderella is the only Disney fairytale adaptation I have never seen? But you know what? I am gonna watch it right now. Fuck it.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Ha, not even close.  It's on the level of Alice in Wonderland '10 for me.  That's bottom of the barrel Disney for me.

I can assure you that movie was not made by Disney. It was a Tim Burton movie for better and worse.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Reading the Rogue One weekend thread, so many of you thought I was full of shit on my Rogue One opinion :lol: 

You are still full of shit (opinions) but dat Star Trek Beyond tho :cloud9:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Take a wild fucking guess.

Hint: It's the movie that's supposed to open with 180M+ and will make me lose my faith in humanity.

It's creatively bankrupt to the max and probably has some of the most bland, cookie cutter scenes that I've seen from any movie.  This isn't a movie made by Bill Condon, it's a movie made by Disney that they churned out to appeal to everyone possible.  No soul went into it.  Fucking garbage movie.

Yeah everyone should just go see Logan instead this weekend and make it the highest grossing X-Men movie.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Take a wild fucking guess.

Hint: It's the movie that's supposed to open with 180M+ and will make me lose my faith in humanity.

It's creatively bankrupt to the max and probably has some of the most bland, cookie cutter scenes that I've seen from any movie.  This isn't a movie made by Bill Condon, it's a movie made by Disney that they churned out to appeal to everyone possible.  No soul went into it.  Fucking garbage movie.

So much angst

• Like 3