Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, #ED said:

Record anything lately?

Yeah I was doing some experimentation stuff with my Nolan Blu-Ray's. I've got this excellent 2 factor authentication tho with my iCloud account

• Like 3

My guess is when Disney planned BatB they were expecting/hoping for jungle book numbers, and then jungle book did what it did and now beauty is doing this, I wonder if they'll place Lion King in the summer to go for some next level numbers.

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

As much as I dislike BVS, and Eisenberg's Luthor, I loved this quick little speech.

I am the only person alive that liked his character. At least it was a fresh take. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

I am the only person alive that liked his character. At least it was a fresh take. 

Although Eisenberg was one of the reasons I disliked BVS, and felt more Riddler than Luthor, I respect your opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MattW said:

My guess is when Disney planned BatB they were expecting/hoping for jungle book numbers, and then jungle book did what it did and now beauty is doing this, I wonder if they'll place Lion King in the summer to go for some next level numbers.

Spring does work for Disney so they may stick with that month for Lion King. I imagine it'll be March or August 2019 at the earliest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Spring does work for Disney so they may stick with that month for Lion King. I imagine it'll be March or August 2019 at the earliest. 

It'll likely do over $200M on OW.

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I find BKB entertaining which I can't say for most other fanboys or single issue posters like that guy with the GO avatar.  Just keep him out of politics.

He is fucking trash.