Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Pretty sure this wasn't posted but Hollywood Reporter has the audience breakdown:

60% female/40% male

50/50 split between families and adults/teens

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-beauty-beast-waltzes-record-170m-986898

Just like @Jason predicted. Doesn't surprise me, and the strong family showing could be good for legs

• Like 1

Just now, franfar said:

Just like @Jason predicted. Doesn't surprise me, and the strong family showing could be good for legs

Anything with this kinda Sat/Sun hold should have extremely good legs

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Pretty sure this wasn't posted but Hollywood Reporter has the audience breakdown:

60% female/40% male

50/50 split between families and adults/teens

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-beauty-beast-waltzes-record-170m-986898

Looking forward to the 2017 MPAA report coming out next year for the stats from the full run, if we don't get them sooner. In the meantime, I am bookmarking this for the next time anyone says this or any other Disney film with a princess isn't four-quad.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Will BatB end up with a better multiplier than BvS? That's the question

It'll be a hard fight.

But if anyone can do it, it's those dastardly gays.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Looking forward to the 2017 MPAA report coming out next year for the stats from the full run, if we don't get them sooner. In the meantime, I am bookmarking this for the next time anyone says this or any other Disney film with a princess isn't four-quad.

Also: anyone who whips out the "but it's a musical!" excuse.

• Like 2

Just now, aabattery said:

It'll be a hard fight.

But if anyone can do it, it's those dastardly gays.

how am i supposed to explain this to my kids?

• Like 1