Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

lmao they really hired this trash ass Dexter hack who delivered a garbage Iron Fist show to make ANOTHER Marvel show

White men failing upwards in 2017

That so happens to have a lead from GoT as well lmao.

• Like 1

Just now, Beauty and The Panda said:

I know, we should be discussing how this show is much better

giphy.gif

The Flash has really kinda gone downhill this season. I still like Grant Gustin but the material they're giving him is weak and repetitive. Guessing all the creative juice has gone to Supergirl, which has been really good this season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

I'm all for the forgiveness, as long as he corrects himself he's fine.  It's not it causes that much harm to ban someone again if they start breaking the rules right they come back.

I'll give him 5 minutes before he acts up, maybe less... 

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

That so happens to have a lead from GoT as well lmao.

These GoT FUCKS everywhere jesus man

Headey and the Dink and Dance get a pass I don't want to see any of them ever again

• Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The Flash is shit too. Basically every comic book show on TV is shit.

Shit is a harsh word, mediocre seems to be a better word choice.

Just now, Mulder said:

Rotten Tomatoes' TV reviews are so flawed in execution and method but it makes Iron Fist being that low even more hilarious.

I only trust RT TV Reviews when I agree with the rating.

12 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Wrath of the Titans is even worse by all accounts. Oh what I'd give to have good mythological films.... Ideal would be stuff like Excalibur again but I'd even take stuff like the original Clash of The Titans or Jason and The Argonauts.

Black Orpheus is pretty good. It's in Portuguese though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mulder said:

Rotten Tomatoes' TV reviews are so flawed in execution and method but it makes Iron Fist being that low even more hilarious.

The only people who review TV online are the folks who just write "well it's okay I guess maybe next week will be okay too"

And Iron Fist has a 10% lmfao

• Like 2

So I watched the Sixth Sense earlier (with all this talk of M Night recently, no choice :ph34r:) and holy shit, I'm still trying to recover really.

I knew the twist but never got to watching the movie until today... and it's amazing! Now I understand why this movie just wouldn't drop at the BO, I mean the word of mouth with that ending must have been just out of this world. I saw it coming and even then, I was like jesus, this ending just packs a fucking wallop!

Great stuff. People in the seats back in 1999 must have thought: This is an instant classic. gg

• Like 8