Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

That preview number seems....low. How credible do we think it is? I know deadline sucks but I can't even remember them reporting previews this early.

I think it was manipulated by foreign agents. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Every time I pause Horizon: Zero Dawn and look, there's 3 more pages to this damn thread!.... you guys are nuts. :P

Also, HOT TAKE: Legion is the only comic book TV show worth watching these days. 

Watched the first episode last night and it was genuinely great. 

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Emilia Clarke had a nice success with Me Before You last summer but man, it's kinda amazing how everyone who wasn't a pre-established name before Game of Thrones has become a flop magnet.

Richard Madden did okay in Cinderella and he was really good in Romeo and Juliet which I saw him do in the West End. Kit Harrington's done okay apart from Pompeii. Maisie Williams has done some decent roles like her stint in Doctor Who and Sophie Turner of course got X-Men. 

5 minutes ago, Outrageous! said:

The Power Rangers TV show has had many, many scenes similar to this, although my favorite is RPM, where they actually make fun of the pyrotechnic effects used when the Rangers morph.

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

That preview number seems....low. How credible do we think it is? I know deadline sucks but I can't even remember them reporting previews this early.

It is not credible. It is just a prediction from other studios which DHD is using as an actual number.

• Like 1

Have no clue how they would know the number this early unless they're just extrapolating.  Either way that's almost EXACTLY what I thought it would hit and if so it's god damn monstrous. 

Just got got back from my showing and the GA is going to eat.  this.  up.

How anyone can think Watson is miscast here is MIND BOGGLING to me.

• Like 2