Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

batb is the biggest cash grab in movie history

I'd say Power Rangers is on the list of the biggest cash grabs in movie history but it's not going to make much money to even qualify for that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Emma's career is so weird, I mean, after DH2, most of persons thought she would become an acclaimed actress

I... really don't think they did. Radcliffe has proven himself to be the most pleasant surprise of the three.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

You're gonna go ahead and tell me that a film like Swiss Army Man was a cashgrab?

Obviously.  Any movie with that many fart jokes is just looking for the consumerist dinero.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You're gonna go ahead and tell me that a film like Swiss Army Man was a cashgrab?

It was a safer bet than the last 4 Terrence Malick cash grab, a lot of financier are attracted about the hanging out with stars, glamour, awards nights and as a interesting subject of conversation to have, at a certain level it is not a really rational with ROI result in mind industry, one of the least for money industry that exist.

Edited by Barnack

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Nah its just that movies are made to entertain and bring in the $$. I just dont like the term cash grab. Its not like artists and studios dont want to make money