Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

10 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

There's also that dude who only posts TV synopses. Dunno what the deal there is.

I'm actually really curious about that as well. Is it just one of these things nobody knows and everyone pretends it isn't happening? So odd.

Just now, baumer said:

@75live

According to joblo.com Boone is getting a small summer release in parts of the United States. I'm sure it will come to a theater near you.

cool.  Thanks for the info.  There's also the possibility it's on my On Demand right now too.  Some smaller movies get released on there as well as in the theater at the same time.  It's how I saw Maggie at home since it wasn't at a theater nearby.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Emma Watson is the new Chris Pratt.

Everyone assumes they're a major draw when they're in successful tentpoles.

Her star power will be tested with The Circle to some extent.

Remember, JLaw took a movie like Joy and made it more successful than it had any reason to be.

That's star power.

To be fair Passengers made 100m, and it was a turd of a movie with terrible marketing.  You have to give credence to both Pratt and JLaw for that.

• Like 1

speaking of alcohol, this one place I was at put this in my rum and coke, and man was it good :) 

rum_kra2.jpg

I never had it before, now I may go buy a bottle and I don't even really drink :P 

• Like 2