FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Also keep in mind that PR had that BOGO for Friday. Of course I'm not sure how well that promotion went but the tickets purchased under that was for Friday. 

That promotion it was only for Atom Tickets (Which belongs to Lionsgate, Disney and Fox, so I don't have sure if the "free tickets" are counting in this friday number

38 minutes ago, baumer said:

Asgard is the name we use for RTH and Empire.  They have the same numbers because they are the only ones who have access to real time numbers.

Thank you, If I could I would 'Like' this post.

How does Asgard feel about Thor:Ragnarok?

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Thank you, If I could I would 'Like' this post.

How does Asgard feel about Thor:Ragnarok?

No idea lol

As a second term Reagan baby, I get the nostalgia for plenty of 80's and 90's brands as disturbing as it can often be. I loved the original show when it was on and dragged my late grandfather to the '95 movie when I was nine (I'm so sorry, Pop). Everybody's passionate childhood interests are yours to revel in until you're in the grave. 

POWER RANGERS, THOUGH? Jesus Christ, I'm old and this is DUMB.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

It would need well over a 4 multiplier.  Even Zootopia didn't have a multiplier that high in late March - it was 3.87 (the second to last w/e before Eater)  W/e should be around $85m

$85m on top of its $227m 7 day cumulative would put it up there with Dark Knight and Avengers Age of Ultron in the top opening grosses. Unreal.

20 minutes ago, Eevin said:

$28m weekend for Power Rangers :sparta:

Hide contents

Pretty sure my "under BatB OD" club is dead at this point...

I wouldn't be so hasty. I heard that during the film's climax, 

Spoiler

it is revealed that Rita Repulsa's mother has the same name as the Red Ranger's mom, so they end their feud and become buddies.

Audiences are rejecting that ending and a 70+% second weekend drop is becoming a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

I wouldn't be so hasty. I heard that during the film's climax, 

Reveal hidden contents

Audiences are rejecting that ending and a 70+% second weekend drop is becoming a foregone conclusion.

Under 65m club

Like for membership

34 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Asgard only graces our presence with numbers. God's only give us what we need, not what we want. 

Not without sacrifices.

9 minutes ago, Mr Impossible said:

I really liked the new Power Rangers film. It was a lot of fun and better than Suicide Squad tbh. 

I hope it can somehow do mid 40s OW. 

Glad you liked the film. I just don't think 40 OW is likely at this point.