WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

5 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Censorship to create one sided discussions. Just like Stalin. That lead to 50 million deaths and a collapse of a Nation.  Keep going . Dark ages II cometh.

The parallels are uncanny. I agree. The Dark Terror of Comrade Tele has begun. Mods of the world unite. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nova said:

You mean to tell me Ghost In The Shell, a movie that was tracking at high 30s just two weeks ago, opened higher than Life which was tracking at $12-15M for who knows how long?

Im shocked I tell you. 

SHOCKED. 

You mean Reynolds and company could never generate any interest at all and then lived down to that lack of interest?

Shocking.

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

ScarJo doesn't need Marvel thou.

She gets the pick of the litter.

Just in the last few years she did Her, Don Jon, Jungle Book, Under the Skin, then the Marvel stuff.

Her filmography reads like someone having fun while being experimental and sometimes artistically ambitious.

But the movies you listed weren't financial successes 

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

scarjo doesn't even look hot in ghost of the shell. that look does nothing for me. she was fine as hell in lucy but eh to everything i'm seeing there.

See the movie and your mind will be changed.

Just now, TalismanRing said:

You mean Reynolds and company could never generate any interest at all and then lived down to that lack of interest?

Shocking.

Serious question though. What the hell does Ryan Reynolds and co have to do with any of this? Like what was the point in bringing it up? If he and Scarlett weren't married, what would the connection be to bring up the movie? 

If you're trying to say Life is a bigger bomb domestically than GITS then you're very mistaken. 

Regrdless neither one can open a film outside of a franchise and no the one or two examples they each have don't count. But hey welcome to present Hollywood

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

The parallels are uncanny. I agree. The Dark Terror of Comrade Tele has begun. Mods of the world unite. 

The commies clearly won the cold war..

I mean the full blown commies have the nation..

...of Cuba. :kitschjob: