Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm basically a slut for the bay. even though i still haven't brought myself to endure bayghazi yet. that one's a no from me.

Too bad. Its a fantastic movie.

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Yes. :lol: 

btw, true story: Mrs. Tele hated CU as much as I did. As we were walking out of the theater, we saw three little girls dressed up as Wonder Woman. My wife thought they were adorable (they were!) and said, "That's it, we're going to see WW, I need something to wash CU out of my brain."

So Tele Jr's gonna be seeing his first superhero movie in theaters in about an hour. :rofl: 

Tele... I love you

how old is tele jr these days btw?

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Yet you're okay with Emoji Movie.

Eh that looks meh but at least Sony has done decent stuff worth supporting compared to the garbage capitalist culture Illumination constantly spews into cineplexes every year

6 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

btw, true story: Mrs. Tele hated CU as much as I did. As we were walking out of the theater, we saw three little girls dressed up as Wonder Woman. My wife thought they were adorable (they were!) and said, "That's it, we're going to see WW, I need something to wash CU out of my brain."

So Tele Jr's gonna be seeing his first superhero movie in theaters in about an hour. :rofl: 

:ohmygod::ohmygod:

I want a live report of Tele Jr's reaction to WW.

pain and gain is the essence of bay. bay in its purest form. bay not cut with anything else. in all it's hateful misanthropic glory. that film is genius. a masterwork on the 21st century that holds a mirror to society better than renoir ever could.

• Like 1

Imma rewatch MOS, BVS, and SS tonight and tomorrow since I'm seeing WW tomorrow. I'll see Underpants Friday with The Mummy, since Friday is my last day of school.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Tele... I love you

how old is tele jr these days btw?

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Yet you're okay with Emoji Movie.

Eh that looks meh but at least Sony has done decent stuff worth supporting compared to the garbage capitalist culture Illumination constantly spews into cineplexes every year

The Last Airbender has nice production design and terrific score. Transformers 2 has some good visuals and one pretty good action sequence. Suicide Squad has literally nothing going in its favor; it's only blockbuster I ever rated 0.

Edited by Goffe

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm not gay either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want equal rights 

6 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

A 32.5m Sat would be a 16.3% drop, not 3.6. 

This is why I shouldn't post my predicts on my phone lol

• Like 1

MOS= Great movie, the second best of the DCEU in my view. The fights were incredible, intense. I also loved the destruction.

BVS= It tried to be so many things. It's a MOS sequel, then it tries to set a ton of things up, like Justice League. Too many dark scenes. It's basically the The Amazing Spider Man 2 of the DCEU universe. Too many things going on, too many plots going on, zero focus, all over the place. 

SS= It's actually cool and fine for the first 30-45 minutes. Then, something happens and the movie stops making sense. It seems the movie was "Tranked". Viola Davis hires the bad guys for what? The movie still has to answer that. The villain only appears after the bad guys get hired by Viola Davis. The editing is a mess, the tone is a mess, movie doesn't know what it wants to be. Soundtrack is hit or miss. Joker can't be alive in a universe where Batman kills as many people as the Punisher. 

WW= This is the best DCEU movie. The plot makes sense, the movie has a focus, the acting is great, action is great, villain is great. Everything is good. 

Just now, Blankments said:

Sing was good though.

• Like 1