Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

LORD my eyes just rolled at that. Casey Cook is a great character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I chuckled at your overreaction and then hyperbole. Just wait a couple years buddy until you're old like me

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Lol how can you call that better than anything? It's seriously the worst blockbuster that made a ton of money. Don't even know of what is that close. 

I said IMO = IN MY OPINION.

I think Suicide Squad and Power Rangers are far far worse than that movie. I don't think TF2 is a good movie. I just think it is better than SS and PR.

I am sorry but Jesse Eisenberg is my "this guy always gives the same performance in all his films", he always has the same body language, the same manic speach patterns like he s on the verge of having a panic attack, gasping for air, it s frankly annoying...

No variation whatsoever from film to film.

• Like 4

Tele, back me up that TF2 is atrocious...

I don't disagree. I just wouldn't put it on the same level of bad as SS or PR :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Gotta say tho, I don't like BvS, but whether you like or hate the movie, if you insult Eisenberg's brilliant performance I'm coming after you. Literally the only part of that movie that's super special and a hallmark of the genre

Nails on a chalkboard...his redeeming quality is that you hoped someone would kill him so he'd leave the screen:)...maybe that is a positive since he was the villain!

Transformers 2, Suicide Squad, and The Last Airbender all get a big fat F from me.

If I had to say which is the worst, I'd probably go with The Last Airbender because I was dragged to see that in 3D and it was like watching the movie through a dirty screen door. 

Tele, back me up that TF2 is atrocious...

Yes. :lol: 

btw, true story: Mrs. Tele hated CU as much as I did. As we were walking out of the theater, we saw three little girls dressed up as Wonder Woman. My wife thought they were adorable (they were!) and said, "That's it, we're going to see WW, I need something to wash CU out of my brain."

So Tele Jr's gonna be seeing his first superhero movie in theaters in about an hour. :rofl: 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Tele if you take him to an Illumination friends we aren't friends anymore

Yet you're okay with Emoji Movie.

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Yes. :lol: 

btw, true story: Mrs. Tele hated CU as much as I did. As we were walking out of the theater, we saw three little girls dressed up as Wonder Woman. My wife thought they were adorable (they were!) and said, "That's it, we're going to see WW, I need something to wash CU out of my brain."

So Tele Jr's gonna be seeing his first superhero movie in theaters in about an hour. :rofl: 

Nice.

• Like 1

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

All the precious DCEU movies are basically a low B- "yeah, I was entertained for whatever reason but I probably never see them again" deal for me. 

:depp:

All the precious DCEU movies are basically a low B- "yeah, I was entertained for whatever reason but I probably never see them again" deal for me. 

Precious? Ooh, that shady typo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2