Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

All the precious DCEU movies are basically a low B- "yeah, I was entertained for whatever reason but I probably never see them again" deal for me. 

At least you admit they're precious!

• Like 2

Wait wait wait. Revenge of the Fallen better than Power Rangers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH... let me catch my breath... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Man of Steel is still a good intro to a new Superman with awesome action. I'm not a fan of BvS but at least it's INTERESTING compared to the majority of bad superhero films

MoS IMO may or may not be in my top 10 all time favourite CBM's

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Another "You can't call me an MRA because" post: The Beguiled and Atomic Blonde are two (maybe THE two) of my most anticipated films of the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Goffe said:

It's the "but I have black friends" card.

We see right through you, Han.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

All the precious DCEU movies are basically a low B- "yeah, I was entertained for whatever reason but I probably never see them again" deal for me. 

Still better than Kevin " Indifference, I barely check them out anymore " Feige films I guess.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Another "You can't call me an MRA because" post: The Beguiled and Atomic Blonde are two (maybe THE two) of my most anticipated films of the summer

hmmmm... 15 overcompensating posts on this topic begins to make it look suspicious.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm basically a slut for the bay. even though i still haven't brought myself to endure bayghazi yet. that one's a no from me.

Your re missing out, that s the one where Bay bares his soul.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Are they directed by a female director though.