Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

8 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Even acknowledging that I'm not the target audience, CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS was horrible. Beyond horrible. Cheap and cynical. I weep for the youth of today. 

Tele Jr ain't seeing shit like this in theaters anymore. 

I took my kids to see wimpy kids last weekend, I can't imagine this can be worse. But I said the exact same thing as you said at the end of your post to my wife. "I'm not seeing this crap in theatres anymore". 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

What can I say? I enjoy watching Statham grunt and kick ass. 

I've been babysitting since I was 12, and I can just look at CU and guarantee it'll be better than family masterpieces like Chipmunks, Planes 1 and 2, Minions, Smurfs 1 and 2, Ice Age 5, Norm of The North, and there's even more shit I was forced to watch thanks to babysitting.

Edited by YourMother

3 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I took my kids to see wimpy kids last weekend, I can't imagine this can be worse. But I said the exact same thing as you said at the end of your post to my wife. "I'm not seeing this crap in theatres anymore". 

Well even with nostalgia, Wimpy Kid just looks awful.

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

I've been babysitting since I was 12, and I can just look at CU and guarantee it'll be better than family masterpieces like Chipmunks, Planes 1 and 2, Minions, Smurfs 1 and 2, Ice Age 5, Norm of The North, and there's even more shit I was forced to watch thanks to babysitting.

Norm of the north is a whole other level of shit. 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

But you don't enjoy Ed Helms tra-la-la-ing and kicking ass?

Dude, it was awful. 

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

PLANES was way better than this. PENGUINS was way better than this. I dunno which ICE AGE I saw (CONTINENTAL DRIFT?) but it was better than this. 

• Like 1

Just now, cax16 said:

Norm of the north is a whole other level of shit. 

You have no idea how much it hurt to sit there it the theater for about 2 hours. No amount of money would make me see that shit again. The $50 I made that day wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

my dad always had the ability to drift to sleep about ten minutes into whatever bullshit he had to take us to see.

That's what my mom did when I was a kid.

Just now, YourMother said:

You have no idea how much it hurt to sit there it the theater for about 2 hours. No amount of money would make me see that shit again. The $50 I made that day wasn't worth it.

I was amazed how bad every aspect of it was. 

i think a scene like no man's land that all people is talking about is one of the reason the womm will be kick in.

If you have a WTF scene i a movie people want to see it again and again like the third act in The avenger. It's rare tbh....

That's why i saw TA 10 times in the theater .... let's see if i will be blow away by this scene.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

When I was a kid my mom just pretended to like the movies. The only one where she just couldn't was Tale of Desperaux.

Unless it was a Live Action movie she fell asleep.