Finnick

Thursday Numbers: WONDER WOMAN:$9.19M (DOWN JUST 1.5%) Wow!!

8 hours ago, Cochofles said:

I will see it again this weekend (my sixth time!!!) and help it reach that number.

It is my sacred duty! 

qTzzyee.jpg

You are just as crazy as I was when MOS came out ... :insane:

• Like 1

I don't understand how people can watch the same movie in the theatres multiple times. I've only ever seen F7 twice in a theatre and that too because I was forced. I'd rather watch some other movie in the cinema than the one I've already seen. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I don't understand how people can watch the same movie in the theatres multiple times. I've only ever seen F7 twice in a theatre and that too because I was forced. I'd rather watch some other movie in the cinema than the one I've already seen. 

You have not been around any SW movie release. I believe @JonathanLB saw those movie dozens of times(i forgot exact number) !!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

You have not been around any SW movie release. I believe @JonathanLB saw those movie dozens of times(i forgot exact number) !!!! 

He saw TFA 41 times, IIRC. Dunno what he ended up with for Rogue One.

I think he had an ultimate ticket or something though, so not as crazy as it would otherwise be.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

He saw TFA 41 times, IIRC. Dunno what he ended up with for Rogue One.

I think he had an ultimate ticket or something though, so not as crazy as it would otherwise be.

its not about the money. The fact that you can sit through one movie in 2-3 months that many times is CRAZZZZY irrespective of how good it is. 

• Like 2

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

its not about the money. The fact that you can sit through one movie in 2-3 months that many times is CRAZZZZY irrespective of how good it is. 

Hence why I said as :lol:

Well for me it is all in the passion I personally have for DC comics and our DCEU! DC Comics has been a HUGE part of my life and seeing this movie in general that just has a ton of HEART, HOPE, and LOVE that makes me fall into it's pure Hollywood magic over and over and over again! It's an Escape I want to take any day with Diana and Steve! Patty I believe has created a Classic CBM that will stand the test of time among the Greats of the Genre! Everywhere I go I see this movie just selling out theaters after theaters! When you have a good movie with loveable characters that have killer chemistry....you have magic on your hands! To me best chemistry since (DiCaprio/Winslett)! Anyways that's why I go back for more and more cause of DC being a part of my life! I'm not a Star Wars or Marvel fan but I'm pretty sure those that are feel the same way I do with their respected Property's! Btw I have the ULTIMATE TICKET so I can go over and over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I usually don't wanna watch the same movie at the movie theater again but  I've read my favorite books dozens of times so I understand the urge.

In Wonder Woman's case i am actually hoping to be able to go again sometime this week - it was that good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

People are different and relate differently to stuff they like.

I know, you are thinking "No shit!" However, that is it, pretty much (and pretty simple).

I adored Wonder Woman and the experience of watching it in a movie theatre with an audience is electrifying (and cannot be duplicated at home), and something I want to relive...again and again. I watched Chicago 7 times and Avatar 10 times in theatres. Rarely does a film do that to me (I feel that the next movie to evoke those feelings in me will be Black Panther).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

Combination of wanting to support the movie, seeing a twenty foot Gal Gadot, and no other very appealing movies.

I'm usually one and done -- and seeing GOTG2 again was a bad idea, as it was staler the second time -- but Wondy holds up well.

• Like 1

I can think of only a few movies I saw multiple times in the theaters. Ghostbusters II, Batman Forever, Sin City, The Matrix Reloaded (only because I had a free ticket), Batman Begins (probably saw that 3 or 4 times) and I think The Dark Knight twice.

10 minutes ago, ChiSoxRox said:

Combination of wanting to support the movie, seeing a twenty foot Gal Gadot, and no other very appealing movies.

I'm usually one and done -- and seeing GOTG2 again was a bad idea, as it was staler the second time -- but Wondy holds up well.

I obviously didn't mean just this film of course. 

18 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I usually don't wanna watch the same movie at the movie theater again but  I've read my favorite books dozens of times so I understand the urge.

In Wonder Woman's case i am actually hoping to be able to go again sometime this week - it was that good!

Yup I've read my favourite books multiple times too. 

The whole potter series at least more than 7 times. 

LoTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion and The Unfinished Tales multiple times. 

Ah The Silmarillion. If someday someone can adapt that into a series of movie I assure you it will be the best thing ever!

• Like 2