Finnick

Thursday Numbers: WONDER WOMAN:$9.19M (DOWN JUST 1.5%) Wow!!

Just now, Eevin said:

49.7M weekend, which would be a 52% drop. Not crazy legs but still terrific for a CBM of this size. Would put it at $196.6m by Sunday.

Just edited my post with the exact same numbers as my slightly pessimistic prediction and then I saw your post, funny coincidence.

Anyway, I really do believe 50M is a very real possibility now.

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

A 52% drop for a superhero movie actually does sound like "crazy legs" to me.

Granted, but I have a hard time seeing it going $50m+ (or even $60m @Deadline) like a lot of people here are predicting. 

1 minute ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

So, tommorow is the 4th game which is last chance for cavs. People will tune in to watch it right?. Idk anything about nba.

Nah game three was their chance. The series is essentially over

57 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

147.86 million

Damn.

So close...yet so far.

I am soooooo hoping for a weekend-2 drop that ensures a 200-million-dollar total gross by Monday, although I know it is highly unlikely. :( 

Is it? Not according to Deadline.

http://deadline.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-beats-tom-cruise-mummy-at-the-box-office-1202110164/

"Current running cume stands at $147.8M, and should Wonder Woman on the low end make $52.2M (her second weekend is expected to be as high as $60M), she’ll easily clock past the two century mark at the B.O."

Edited by ArrowOfTime
spelling