cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

14 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Both Will Smith and Ice Cube are good but I was looking for someone a bit younger. Say mid to late 30s-early 40s

Not that much of an actor but how about J. Cole? He is 34 years old. Or Royce da 5'9 he's 41

Edited by Reddroast

Bambi: A Life in the Woods is officially complete and available to read. I'm pretty sure this is the earliest I've completed a film for this game lol. 

There's a very small cameo from an Academy Award nominated actor that I know a few users will greatly appreciate.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I changed Saitama's name given that his name is Japanese and that he is being played by a white actor. @YourMother the Edgelord I'm sure you'll appreciate this last name in particular (you can check the film description on the submission page 😂)

Subtlety isn’t going to be strong point huh.

Five nights left and five movies I'm committed to getting finished, in no particular order:

ByteRealm

Friday the 13th

Heroes Within

In the Valley

Voicemail

If I have a lot of extra time there's plenty of other stuff I could finish. If I only have a little time left then I'll be spamming no-effort fillers to load up the schedule.

• Like 1