CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Is the fact that they put out so many movies why All marvel movies feel older than they actually are to me? I feel like i last watched civil war like three years ago.

Probably because you are getting old. Civil War feels like it was released one year and a few months for me, meaning when it was released. :P 

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Is the fact that they put out so many movies why All marvel movies feel older than they actually are to me? I feel like i last watched civil war like three years ago.

Civil War is just that bad.

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I thought he almost got replaced because he injured himself working on Sea biscuit? Or is that just the "official" story? I've heard about him being difficult before. His only major role this decade was Great Gatsby and he only got that cos he's in the pussy posse.

The Seabiscuit injury was the official story but rumour has it that Ron Meyers, head of NBCUniversal and his father in law had to basically talk to Amy Pascal to not fire him

4 minutes ago, brian.jensen.507464 said:

And even though the film is a hit, there is still some franchise fatigue for Spiderman, because it's the 6th Spiderman film in 15 years. And it's coming off the heels of 3 disappointing and polarizing Spider-Man films. So SMH is gonna be a success, but I think the positive word of mouth will bring it close to 350 dollars domestically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franchise fans have BLUE BALLS after a long dry spell.

Remember how audiences reacted to Jurassic World after having BLUE BALLS???

Spoiler

PQEWAMT.jpg

2 minutes ago, El Gato said:

1. The Dark Knight

2. Wonder Woman

3. Captain America: The Winter Solider

4. Logan

5. Iron-Man

Mwahhaa keep hating xD

1)Wonder woman 

2)Civil War

3)WW

4)WW

5)WW

Movies overrated by your critics 

• Like 1

Just now, KJsooner said:

Only place I've read where there is negativity against it is here.

Why do people say this so much here? "You guys have MINORITY OPINIONS you fucking weirdos." It's kinda pointless.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

1)Wonder woman 

2)Civil War

3)WW

4)WW

5)WW

Movies overrated by your critics 

Both Civil War and Wonder Woman are among the best superhero movies ever. Logan is overrated but it's a great film, TDK is overrated but it's amazing, Batman Begins still is the best Batman film though. 

• Like 2

We romanticize SM4 a bit much imo. It's tough not to but...

-Even assuming SM3 was all studio's fault and none of Raimi's, there's nothing to say he would have had a fully free hand in SM4 considering the studio botched up the newer Spidey franchise shortly.

-That assumption could itself be wrong. Raimi was not flawless. He didn't do a great job with Oz.

-Tobey was getting worse with each film. Age would also catch up. Same for Dunst. Even though Gwen was looking to replace her.

-Aunt May and Uncle Ben were becoming a liability. Raimi had increased on preaching and moral monologues with each film.

But yeah, I do like to romanticize what Raimi would have done with Black Cat :)

Edited by a2knet