That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

It'll be Josh Brolin.

He wants his hands in all the pies.

Josh Brolin is the one guy who will come nowhere near the DCEU as long as Diane Lane is in the movies. Probably won't be worth the awkward press tours.

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Josh Brolin is the one guy who will come nowhere near the DCEU as long as Diane Lane is in the movies. Probably won't be worth the awkward press tours.

Damn. The Brolin cinematic universe has been killed before it could even blossom.

• Like 4

Live stream info that I've been able to find:

Twitter has partnered with IGN to broadcast 13 hours from the con.  http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/comic-con-2017-twitter-to-live-stream-coverage-from-ign-1202482329/

Marvel is broadcasting all 4 days via the Marvel Youtube channel.  Starts at 11 am Pacific time each day.  http://www.thenerdelement.com/2017/07/18/marvel-announces-livestream-san-diego-comic-con-2017/

DC is broadcasting hourly updates from the DC booth on Thursday and Friday.  Not sure if this is on the DC All Access Youtube or the app or both.  http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/07/07/sdcc-dc-booth-to-host-first-ever-dc-all-access-live-broadcast-segments-a-countdown-1

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

file_558388_edgartolson_1192011_115000.j

Lol

On the plus side, this may free him up for Shazam. That needs a charismatic actor who is capable of making a manchild appealing. UNCLE is the only movie with comedic elements that I've seen Hammer in so I'm not sure whether he could pull it off.  

So the FOX panel and the Inhumans show panel are the only stuff I am looking forward to on day 1, tomorrow. I  can't stand the Inhumans but what Feige did by banishing them to tv-land was brutal. They are a laughing stoke now. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

When will the trailers be released/leak?

Odds are we'll get a Thor and JL trailers released online, and maybe an Aquaman first look like SS and WW before it. Others I don't think will be released online.