MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Can Dunkirk show a 50% bump on Sat. That would take it to 29-30.

8 + 12 + 9.5 = 29.5

Star Trek Beyond did a 48% jump last year, that would be the ceiling. Wouldn't count on it however.

• Like 2

Showtimes are up for Annabelle and Nut Job at my theater. They're splitting the second biggest auditorium and an average sized one. I have no clue what they intend on putting in the biggest; I thought Annabelle would have it all day.

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

I don't see it. Needs a very good number on Saturday around $11m (+37-38%) to reach $27m weekend. 

I think it's gonna hit that with not too much trouble. It had a really good Sat boost last week, probably a result of being able to fill up more of those early morning/afternoon IMAX shows

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

So we all know WW and Baby Driver broke out.

Anything else qualify this summer?

Girls Trip.

47 Meters Down was a low key breakout. I think thats it though. Overall, a meh summer. 

• Like 2

I just hope the Emoji movie has terrible legs so it does not make the top 15 for summer game purposes LOL.

Dunkirks drop is good. Three multiplier should happen.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I think it's gonna hit that with not too much trouble. It had a really good Sat boost last week, probably a result of being able to fill up more of those early morning/afternoon IMAX shows

That does help. Lincoln Square's night shows in IMAX were pretty much sold out even on Wednesday/Thursday. No bump to be found in those showtimes, so it would be up to the early Saturday shows to help give a good boost. 

• Like 1