aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

1 minute ago, filmnerdjamie said:

Wait, It got a B+? Oh yeah... fuck CinemaScore. I wasn't crazy about It and really dug Blade Runner 2049 but you get what I'm saying in regards to its accuracy.

A B+ for a horror movie equates to like an A or A- for a regular movie.

• Like 1

Just now, RichWS said:

Having participated once in CinemaScore, I complained to my friend afterwards that I almost wish I didn't do it. They hand you the card the second you walk out of the theater. It allows no time for the film to marinate. 

What movie was it for?

Just now, That One Guy said:

And it's not even displayed on the CinemaScore website.  What a ripoff!

Never checked. It wasn't an easy film for me to formulate a quick opinion about so I felt conflicted the whole time I filled out the card.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

:WHATanabe::WHATanabe::WHATanabe: 

Which films did you watch in the OW this year? I have a feeling they will have legged it to 3x+ :D

Edited by a2knet

14 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

Honest question, who had walk-outs during Blade Runner?

One family (mom and two grown daughters) behind my lovely love wife and I and an elderly couple (the majority of our screening, as it turned out).

I saw it in the AMC Dolby whatever thing with the vibrating seats, which were actually fine minus the five minute intro at the beginning telling you what an awesome immersive experience it is, and for the fact that during the beginning of the movie the seats vibrate waaaay too long to the point of it being uncomfortable, and I saw an old couple walk out almost right away.

21 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

Honest question, who had walk-outs during Blade Runner?

One family (mom and two grown daughters) behind my lovely love wife and I and an elderly couple (the majority of our screening, as it turned out).

I didn't have any at my showing tonight. My audience really didn't react at all throughout the entire movie, which considering the movie itself, was a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Everyone sat through most of the credits at my showing. I was actually the first to leave. Real odd feeling. I did not like it.

If you dont mind sharing, what grade would you give it?