aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

:hahaha:

Hide contents

You told me you like Pizza Hut. I have the receipts

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

I forget is cjohn the one who puts ketchup on pizza?

:gold: No.

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

He might be still be alive and kicking at 90 something! 

I mean, 30 years from now, he'll be 105. I don't know if that's possible for him, and to be honest, do people even want to live until 105? All your friends are dead, you probably won't be able to walk anymore, you'll have speaking issues, and you'll basically be a living vegetable. I'd rather die before becoming that.......

Wow, things got morbid. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Flatliners worked so well, clearly a reboot is the way to go. :sparta:

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That pizza hut post is the funniest thing I've read on here in weeks :hahaha: 

It is funny indeed that shit like Pizza Hut is the image America passes to the rest of the world :hahaha::hahaha:

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

The crazy stanning for Waititi has basically put me off him for the indefinite future. Shame, he seems like a fun guy. Gonna steer well clear of anything related to him in the hopes I can eventually rehabitilitate myself. 

Same here. Also this movie called Annihilation for some reason :thinking:

• Sad 1

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

The crazy stanning for Waititi has basically put me off him for the indefinite future. Shame, he seems like a fun guy. Gonna steer well clear of anything related to him in the hopes I can eventually rehabitilitate myself. 

Just admit that you don't want to see any movie from him because he isn't American. :redcapes:

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

Just wanna say A ghost Story was devastating. i'm still processing it. this is cinema. gotta check out the director's other movies

Casey affleck was still mumbling tho. so it loses 1 point, but still what a movie!

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Dude, don't do that to @aabattery in his own thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Kirk Douglas shows its possible. Would be great to see the likes of Ford, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson etc. to pass that 100 year milestone.

Angela Lansbury is still acting and she's 90 odd, Clint Eastwood directing in his 80s and Michael Caine is still acting as well. 

2 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

I mean, 30 years from now, he'll be 105. I don't know if that's possible for him, and to be honest, do people even want to live until 105? All your friends are dead, you probably won't be able to walk anymore, you'll have speaking issues, and you'll basically be a living vegetable. I'd rather die before becoming that.......

Wow, things got morbid. 

Never underestimate the advancement in medical research. I imagine they'll just motion capture Harrison Ford for a future Blade Runner though much like they did with Peter Cushing in Rogue One.

4 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

VOkfeEC.png

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, DAR said:

Is it safe to say the bloom is off Clooney as a director.  

I don't think he cares about the movie business too much anymore tbh. He hasn't been in a movie since Money Monster almost a year-and-a-half ago, and as far as I know, has nothing in the pipeline. Wouldn't surprise me if he's about to officially enter the political arena.