aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

Just now, Shawn said:

Woah. It's not every day you see an M:I-2 gif. I fell in love that with movie back in the day. :lol:

I think Aabattery and I single handily keep the MI2 gif business alive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shawn said:

First Zimmer score I ever "bought" (with my parents' money) right there. Oh, Hans.

When I saw Broken Arrow for the first time when I was like 8 years old I thought it was the greatest thing ever and watched it over and over.

Watched it again recently for the first time in ages and its still an amusingly fun time.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator
2 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

When I saw Broken Arrow for the first time when I was like 8 years old I thought it was the greatest thing ever and watched it over and over.

Watched it again recently for the first time in ages and its still an amusingly fun time.

Ditto! That was one of my introductions to the world of 1990s action films (Terminator 2 being the first, of course).

Also from 1995, I still have fond memories of Die Hard: With a Vengeance.

• Like 1