Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I was at Walmart buying condoms and I ran into a big group of kids that I knew :kitschjob:

Nice brag, you bitch.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

friends a new holiday classic has arrived

I feel like most people are ignoring the furry aspect of this film. 

i watched that trailer thinking it's some flick thats been locked in a vault for years like that brie larson basmati blues movie that's coming out. i mean shannon's career is going pretty smooth right now. nope. shot last year.

Edited by CoolioD1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i watched that trailer thinking it's some flick thats been locked in a vault for years like that brie larson basmati blues movie that's coming out. i mean shannon's career is going pretty smooth right now. nope. shot last year.

Props for owning that shit, I guess.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i watched that trailer thinking it's some flick thats been locked in a vault for years like that brie larson basmati blues movie that's coming out, i mean shannon's career is going pretty smooth right now. nope. shot last year.

A Magical Life

Man. The girl I'm seeing (girlfriend? Not sure we're there yet) has depression and most of the time she's this lovely sparky girl. But she's showed me that she sometimes hurts herself, so I made a deal with her that next time she wants to do that, she has to call me first. She called me this evening and I'd completely forgotten about this... And then I just said all the wrong things. I said like "whatever you're feeling, I promise it'll get better" to which she asked me how many more clichés I was going to give her and she told me I'm not her therapist. I just wanted her to know that I'm here for her but she wouldn't talk about anything, then she hung up and I'm pretty sure she's hurt herself. Just thinking about her cutting her skin makes me sick to my stomach. I feel like a complete idiot. I know how depression feels but I can't begin to wrap my head around hurting yourself. I had no idea what to say and I just feel like I made it worse. :/

Edited by Manchester by the Tree

Australians have emphatically voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage, saying "yes" to the historic social change by a substantial margin of 61.6 per cent to 38.4 per cent.

Almost 80 per cent of eligible voters participated in the unprecedented voluntary postal survey, giving the verdict an authority unmatched by most elections globally.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-postal-survey-love-has-had-a-landslide-victory-as-yes-wins-20171113-gzkk7f.html

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Australians have emphatically voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage, saying "yes" to the historic social change by a substantial margin of 61.6 per cent to 38.4 per cent.

Almost 80 per cent of eligible voters participated in the unprecedented voluntary postal survey, giving the verdict an authority unmatched by most elections globally.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-postal-survey-love-has-had-a-landslide-victory-as-yes-wins-20171113-gzkk7f.html

Australia hates women so much that they don't even wanna marry them anymore.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1