Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So @raegr did something that was extremely cringey and embarrassing today, surprise surprise.

So I went to the theater to see JL again and then saw Coco.

I went into the auditorium to see Coco, bought a poutine and brought my water from earlier. I sit down and I'm watching the shitty Olaf short before the film. After eating my poutine I start to feel thirsty so I went to go buy a medium sized soft drink, right then and there I needed to use the washroom but I rushed because I was afraid the actual movie was gonna start. I rushed to the bathroom and I saw a sign that said "men" so I enter in that washroom. I saw that there were no urinals and I thought to myself, "that's weird, oh well" so I go into the stall (it was empty so I didn't close the door) I unzipped my fly and was about to pee. I then look over the toilet and see a red tinge on the seat. I still feel completely lost and thought "maybe someone's drink dried on the seat". As I start to pee I hear the voice of an older lady...

it was at this point he knew he f***ed up.

I start to panic and close the stall door. The lady is talking with another lady and the voice gets nearer and nearer, it was then I realized I entered the woman's washroom. So I stayed in the stall for a little bit, waiting for them to leave so that they don't think I'm some kind of creep.

I run out of the washroom and look around, no one was in the lobby. As I walked out I fully read the sign that was obstructed that said "women", I only saw the "men" part. FML

I then returned to the auditorium watching the shitty frozen short feeling like embarrassed, me alone with my thoughts. My God. 

Edited by raegr
  • Astonished 1

I went to a restaurant and asked the hostess for her number, oh well.

Still probably the most eventful part of my day. 

Now that we're getting acquainted, very nice to talk to some of you and I look forward to talking more about box office, cinema and golf, WHO GOLFS?

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

28 minutes ago, ck5111 said:

I went to a restaurant and asked the hostess for her number, oh well.

Still probably the most eventful part of my day. 

Now that we're getting acquainted, very nice to talk to some of you and I look forward to talking more about box office, cinema and golf, WHO GOLFS?

Welcome.  I used to golf quite a bit but a few years ago my schedule at work changed.  So now it's just a handful of times.  

But out one of our mods @AndyLL.  Is a pretty avid golfer 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAR said:

Welcome.  I used to golf quite a bit but a few years ago my schedule at work changed.  So now it's just a handful of times.  

But out one of our mods @AndyLL.  Is a pretty avid golfer 

I was out with the gang just the other day...

caddyshack1.jpg?quality=100

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Watched the first two POTC movies today. First one is good, but you can really feel the length in that one.

Dead Man's Chest on the other hand is very good. Much better than I remember. That water wheel set piece rules.

First one will always be my favorite.  Probably one of my favorite blockbusters of all time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

First one will always be my favorite.  Probably one of my favorite blockbusters of all time.

It was a perfect storm of everything going right and creating a genuine great summer blockbuster. Which is something I can't say for any of the sequels.

Here's a take sure to set the newest "this is the greatest awards movie ever!' bandwagon ablaze: Mudbound is better than Three Billboards. And so is Lady Bird, but that's more acceptable to most.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1