Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, AJG said:

This has to be the saddest poster display I’ve ever seen. Just look at that. The stand is bad enough but they have the poor poster just clipped to a board, not even properly unfurled.

The entire display... I can see the wires and plugs on the floor. I am appalled. Abandon this cinema.

i mean tbf it's a new zealand cinema. they're probably not even getting the posters officially. they're just finding them on google images and printing it.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i mean tbf it's a new zealand cinema. they're probably not even getting the posters officially. they're just finding them on google images and printing it.

They still have the Spacey poster up for All the Money in the World.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

The cinema looks like the assembly room of a Primary School. Look at that unsightly brown carpet. Sad all round.

Edited by AJG

I remember when I was 12 years old I would write reviews for these college-level lecture series that I would watch as part of an "independent learning" course the middle school was doing. And after just under a semester, I became one of the top contributors, with something like 1200+ likes on 18 reviews. Then after the semester I forgot all about it, don't remember the password, and didn't go on it again.

I found the website tonight, and decided to go searching for some of my old reviews :lol: a few of them are still featured by the site. And I even found that for a few months after I posted the reviews, a few people would write comments on them, in a sort of comment section. And this one guy basically trashed one of my negative reviews saying something about how I'm criticizing a university prof's presentation, even though my writing level seems like I'm "barely out of high school".

I so wish I was around to comment "um... I'm 12 years old" to him

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Frozen Ever After is fine. Lmfao @ people who wait 3 hours for it :hahaha:

lol I didn't even bother riding it while we were at Epcot Tuesday. Most of our time there was spent waiting in line for the Candlelight Processional.

Speaking of which, Disneyland kept the celebrity guest narrator for their version of the CP (which only occurs for two nights instead the day after Thanksgiving to the end of the year like at Epcot) a really big secret until the moment he/she approached the stage tonight and the guest is...Chris Hemsworth! :what: No idea if he's doing it tomorrow night too or if it's someone else but I guess it's easy to see why now (crowd control reasons).

Goddamn. Disney's big gets this year for both parks:

Image result for mic drop gif

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

This may have been talked about already but are the ads on here worse than ever for everyone else?

I'm on my phone and the ads are literally filling up my entire screen while trying to scroll through this and other threads 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 75Live said:

This may have been talked about already but are the ads on here worse than ever for everyone else?

I'm on my phone and the ads are literally filling up my entire screen while trying to scroll through this and other threads 

I'm not exactly sure why, but I haven't seen a single ad since I donated!  Might be worth a shot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 75Live said:

It’s under investigation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DeeReyEgonnnnn said:

It’s under investigation. 

Thanks. The forums are unreadable for me on my phone now due to the ads

Edited by 75Live