Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

so apparently I have a high school reunion coming up since I got put into the Facebook group.  They didn't actually set any plans or anything yet, I guess the classmates are just putting out a feeler since the school doesn't do anything about it.

I really have no desire.  I commented once on the class picture that had us all and pretty much no interaction from anyone anyway.  So I guess I won't be missed if I don't go  :P 

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

so apparently I have a high school reunion coming up since I got put into the Facebook group.  They didn't actually set any plans or anything yet, I guess the classmates are just putting out a feeler since the school doesn't do anything about it.

I really have no desire.  I commented once on the class picture that had us all and pretty much no interaction from anyone anyway.  So I guess I won't be missed if I don't go  :P 

Mine in theory is coming up this year, and my curiosity to see all the people who decided to stick to boring old Nebraska is high (I imagine 90%)

6 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Did you literally put a piece of pizza on white bread...or did you put tomato, mozzarella, and basil on ciabatta...one way is a gross dry carb overload (like crust, mayo, then bread - who does that?:)...the other way can be a culinary heaven if you season it well:)...

Ethan right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1