Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

I don't get the obsession with Post Malone, other than him being white and unfiltered. He's made a few good bops, but goodness, people act like he's the rap Jesus. Even my gf. I'll play Migos, Gucci, or Kendrick and she's like "eh." Put on Post Malone and she's all "asdkfopeder Rockstarrrrrr." 21 Savage's verse was better on Rockstar anyway and Quavo made Congradulations too. Candy Paint rocks tho, I'll give him that and White Iverson.

I like his energy, but dude is not Jesus. Dua Lipa is who we should be obsessed with. She's so damn talented, and she's fine as hell. Those lips, goodness.

Who the fuck likes Post Malone's wack Trump supporting ass? Not hip hop fans that's all white girls with confederate flags and Luke Bryan posters

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I don't get the obsession with Post Malone, other than him being white and unfiltered. He's made a few good bops, but goodness, people act like he's the rap Jesus. Even my gf. I'll play Migos, Gucci, or Kendrick and she's like "eh." Put on Post Malone and she's all "asdkfopeder Rockstarrrrrr." 21 Savage's verse was better on Rockstar anyway and Quavo made Congradulations too. Candy Paint rocks tho, I'll give him that and White Iverson.

I like his energy, but dude is not Jesus. Dua Lipa is who we should be obsessed with. She's so damn talented, and she's fine as hell. Those lips, goodness.

I know like two of these names.

:gold: 

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Who the fuck likes Post Malone's wack Trump supporting ass? Not hip hop fans that's all white girls with confederate flags and Luke Bryan posters

Apparently everyone...he had the #1 song for like 5-6 weeks, he's 8th in global monthly listeners, and his new song is already #2 on Spotify global, creeping up on God's Plan. I really don't care about his politics, I just don't see what makes him any different than other acts other than his personality and Alabama DMV appearance.

Dua Lipa has actually brought a new sound to the game. And she's fine as hell.

Edited by Jandrew

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Apparently everyone...he had the #1 song for like 5-6 weeks, he's 8th in global monthly listeners, and his new song is already #2 on Spotify global, creeping up on God's Plan. I really don't care about his politics, I just don't see what makes him any different than other acts other than his personality and Alabama DMV appearance.

Dua Lipa has actually brought a new sound to the game. And she's fine as hell.

Dude kinda blows. I'm thinking of going to Rolling Loud in May but idk if I wanna drop that kind of money when there's some real stinkers on there like Post Malone, Machine Gun Kelly, and Russ. They might be adding Kodak too. On the other hand, Big K.R.I.T., Cole, Migos, Wayne, Tory Lanez, The Diplomats, Ferg, Belly, Trick Daddy, others....idk man. Never been to a festival before, not sure if I'd enjoy it, but alot of good acts.

12 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Post Malone goes on the list of Soundcloud Rappers that I imagine will be gone in less than a year. 

However, I saw this video of him singing some old Bob Dylan song and the boy’s good. I can see him pulling a Miles Cyrus and switching back to country music once his popularity goes down the toilet

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

How will I ever watch mother! again knowing she's a casual? :gold: 

16 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Post Malone is pretty good IMO. His new song has a bit too much mumbling to be a frequent listen, but his main hits are all strong.

As for Dua, I haven't given her album a listen, but IDGAF and New Rules are good bops.

14 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

He supports Trump? I thought he was a Bernie bro.

19 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I have no idea what this means

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Dude kinda blows. I'm thinking of going to Rolling Loud in May but idk if I wanna drop that kind of money when there's some real stinkers on there like Post Malone, Machine Gun Kelly, and Russ. They might be adding Kodak too. On the other hand, Big K.R.I.T., Cole, Migos, Wayne, Tory Lanez, The Diplomats, Ferg, Belly, Trick Daddy, others....idk man. Never been to a festival before, not sure if I'd enjoy it, but alot of good acts.

Looked at the lineup online and that's actually very solid, but also a big sausage fest. You didn't mention Future, Wiz, Cardi, Savage, Rick Ross, Thugger, etc. And yeah MGK? Pass. I'd say it's worth it just for Gucci Gang lmao. 

OrangeUnsungLamprey-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Post Malone goes on the list of Soundcloud Rappers that I imagine will be gone in less than a year. 

However, I saw this video of him singing some old Bob Dylan song and the boy’s good. I can see him pulling a Miles Cyrus and switching back to country music once his popularity goes down the toilet

Malone isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Looked at the lineup online and that's actually very solid, but also a big sausage fest. You didn't mention Future, Wiz, Cardi, Savage, Rick Ross, Thugger, etc. And yeah MGK? Pass. I'd say it's worth it just for Gucci Gang lmao. 

OrangeUnsungLamprey-max-1mb.gif

Ross is super dope, forgot he was on there. Love him. Future is fine, he's fine, I just am not obsessed! Thugger is good, so is Cardi, but neither are faves or anything. Wiz Khalifa, not great, bob.

Edited by Cmasterclay

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Ross is super dope, forgot he was on there. Love him. Future is fine, he's fine, I just am not obsessed! Thugger is good, so is Cardi, but neither are faves or anything. Wiz Khalifa, not great, bob.

Has Wiz even done anything since See You Again?