Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

wow an absolutely brutal comparison

jeffrey dean morgan gets the Ben Foster award for "...well i guess someone's having fun". maybe. not sure if ben foster has ever had fun. but he's going for something in warcraft.

53 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'd rather not grind my dick on someone that isn't a romantic partner, let alone a stranger's ass.

So you're not gonna dance when you go out? Might as well skip college then, nobodies hanging out with that guy.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

There's a difference between dancing and humping someone.

Oh relax, you act like Ethan's pasty Ohio school is a Jamaican dancehall. They aint got that kind of flavor and can't picture most of you ever going to a club like that. And well...that's how people dance nowadays. Grind, twerk, etc. That and all the fad rap moves ie nae nae, whip, shoot, the backpack kid arm thing, milly rock, dab, rolly rolly with a dab of ranch, the mask off dance, etc. If you're not doing that nowadays, then you might as well be standing on the wall looking like a bum who should be at home. Just how it is.

If you go to college and start dancing like Carlton, you will be laughed at, not with. Man up, if a girl starts twerking on you, just accept it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3