Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

a contracting company looking for a positiion in a company that maybe good for me to work for contacted me via email late Thursday, I responded with everything they asked for including salary on Friday and I haven't heard anything yet.  Yes I realize it is just Monday but still.  Now I'm wondering how many days I should wait until I contact them again to see what's going on?

38 minutes ago, 75Live said:

a contracting company looking for a positiion in a company that maybe good for me to work for contacted me via email late Thursday, I responded with everything they asked for including salary on Friday and I haven't heard anything yet.  Yes I realize it is just Monday but still.  Now I'm wondering how many days I should wait until I contact them again to see what's going on?

Maybe give it a week? So Thursday. I would advise not Friday because of weekend stuff or something

• Thanks 1

Currently sitting down doing college applications, or at least one of them. The ironic thing about it is everyone thinks I'm 18. Have been told that at least 5 times in the past couple days, including an hour ago. My former coworkers thought I was 18 until like my last day. I went to visit my brother last week and his teammates thought I was the younger brother, and basically 18. Bitch.

So the fact that I'm apparently 18 and doing college apps, and the fact that Jersey Shore is on TV, it's like I've been transported back to 2011 all over again. Cool, i guess. Don't remember if I was feeling 2011 like that. 2012 tho...

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, aabattery said:

I am thinking this is already in development now.

This Irish film called Grabbers come really close to that concept, the aliens can't kill and eat humans who are drunk so the heroes (who are Irish) have to be drunk all the time to fight off the invasion

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Evander Kane sounds like the name of a villain from some horror/thriller made by Orion Pictures in 1987. 

He very well could be.  He's not exactly the most liked player in the league.

• Haha 1