Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

This pro vs anti-TLJ wank is seriously souring my taste for the whole franchise. Can't escape it. Movie wasn't that bad gaddamn. Is TLJ even out on DVD? I have no idea, and I really don't care. So much bickering that I'm not anxious for a rewatch. No interest in Solo either. Star Wars everything is just getting annoying to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

omg  ahahahahah i know what you go through i have a youtube channel with 30k subs.

It spirals out of there, Boyega kept quote replying him. Lots of stuff about how they should suck it up cuz ppl yell at grocery store clerks and waiters too

Just now, Jandrew said:

This pro vs anti-TLJ wank is seriously souring my taste for the whole franchise. Can't escape it. Movie wasn't that bad gaddamn. Is TLJ even out on DVD? I have no idea, and I really don't care. So much bickering that I'm not anxious for a rewatch. No interest in Solo either. Star Wars everything is just getting annoying to me.

It's all so terrible, I can't believe everyone on both sides of the debate isn't endlessly embarrassed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

everyone thought they were gonna move on to arguing about solo but then no one saw solo so we're still at tlj. 9 isn't out for a year and a half and there doesn't seem like there's gonna be any serious fan boy war movies in between (unless for some reason everyone goes crazy over idk, shazam or something) so it's gonna be a long stretch.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

everyone thought they were gonna move on to arguing about solo but then no one saw solo so we're still at tlj. 9 isn't out for a year and a half and there doesn't seem like there's gonna be any serious fan boy war movies in between (unless for some reason everyone goes crazy over idk, shazam or something) so it's gonna be a long stretch.

You're forgetting Detective Pikachu

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I was reading something on Reddit (don’t judge me), and even they’re fed up. I think it’s slowly being acknowledged some people have lost the plot.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Look. This was on my work group chat and I need to know: does anyone here know how this is possible?

yeah easy you just plug your laptop into the TV use it as monitor, can do it to any screen just need the right cable

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Where’s dcasey when you really need him?