Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, The Stingray said:

So this will go straight to streaming?  No one likes JGTH and Creighton is a nobody.

45 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am watching the Westworld season finale, this shit makes no sense fam :hahaha: 

I'm still confused after the finale and I don't have even the interest of trying to figure it out honestly. This show could have a linear narrative like Game of Thrones and The Handmaids Tale and it would be great that way, I don't know why they're complicating things like that. I didn't care for any character this season because none of them made any sense to me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

If I were you I’d try to see Burning, Climax, Cold War, Disobedience, First Reformed, Miseducation of Cameron Post, RBG, The Rider, Searching, Shoplifters, Wildlife, and You Were Never Really Here.  For the record, I have no idea how many of these you can actually see but I’m just throwing out some suggestions.

6 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

My picks would be Burning, Climax, Cold War, First Reformed, The Green Fog (but make sure to rewatch or watch Vertigo before that one), Let the Corpses Tan, Madeline's Madeline and Shoplifters. You Were Never Really Here will have already been out on streaming by that time (if it's not already) but it's very much worth seeing on the big screen.

Might as well catch The General and Wings of Desire on the big screen too since you're getting the chance.

Dunno if I'll be able to fit all that into my schedule/afford that many but def gonna try catch as many as I can. My time table is a hell of a lot more accommodating this go around though so I think I should be able to watch more than three movies this time.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm still confused after the finale and I don't have even the interest of trying to figure it out honestly. This show could have a linear narrative like Game of Thrones and The Handmaids Tale and it would be great that way, I don't know why they're complicating things like that. I didn't care for any character this season because none of them made any sense to me. 

The after credits scene is peak LMAO WTF.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I get no satisfaction these days watching a tv or movie where I have to do the work.

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Westworld's been cheeks, first season wasn't good either. Glad folks finally caught on

Yeah, but you think all shows are bad so your opinion is really useless in that regard. :redcapes:

16 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, but you think all shows are bad so your opinion is really useless in that regard. :redcapes:

nah there are good shows like Better Call Saul and iZombie

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

as much as it hurts to say izombie had a weak 4th season. glad they're WRAPPING IT UP next year.

Have it saved up on the DVR, don't tell me this :whosad:

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

what do you think trump's favourite david lynch movie is? probably blue velvet. that dennis hopper character might be one of the few he relates to.

That seems accurate.

Mike Pence probably goes gaga for The Straight Story

• Like 1