Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 hours ago, DAJK said:

My friend asked me if I wanted to work for his boss for a day, they’re doing landscaping and it’s 8 hours of backbreaking work he said. The pay is good but I really don’t wanna do it. How do I say no?

YOU:nah busy sorry

THEM:busy doing what?

this is where you use your lying abilities

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Finally managed to get to tier 100, just in time for season 5 to.

Repping my Omega skin with the goodie bag and candy set.  If only they’d put a panda skin in the game, then I might actually use my vbucks on something other than the battle pass

i-know-some-of-these-words-gif-1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

Watched the first two Hotel Transylvania movies before I'm gonna review the new one. Well, at least there's one character in there I can identify with

latest?cb=20121014012537&path-prefix=pro

the third one's the best in the series which means it's a fine B- movie that you forget like 20 minutes after leaving the theater

• Like 1

I noticed Adam Sandler was not in (subforum?) 'Lights, Camera, Favorites!'.  There is only 11 pages there and the first topics were made in 2012, so any prior existing ones were likely deleted.  Here is where you can rank, score, or further categorize up to 20 films of anything particular, and staple to this digital bulletin board.  enjoy.

• Haha 1

I think it would be fun to live in a motel for a week off of a limited food supply, only have these dvd's available with a tv, remote, and dvd player, and not be allowed to go outside.

- War for the Planet of the Apes, Kong: Skull Island, Pirates 5, Transformers 5 and Justice League.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, dVmatrix5xdU said:

I think it would be fun to live in a motel for a week off of a limited food supply, only have these dvd's available with a tv, remote, and dvd player, and not be allowed to go outside.

- War for the Planet of the Apes, Kong: Skull Island, Pirates 5, Transformers 5 and Justice League.

Image result for no head shake gif

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I watched La La Land again last night.

God I love it so much.

Hey, if you like mediocre singing and subpar dancing I guess that La La Land is the film for you.

SneakyRequiredAndeancockoftherock-small.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Cavill's tripping all over himself in that interview. All the people for whom the biggest takeaway from MeToo is "but what about flirting?!?" have been ridiculous from day one. 

I think Larsons public roasting of that guy who asked for her number isn't helping.

Edited by AndyK

16 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Cavill's tripping all over himself in that interview. All the people for whom the biggest takeaway from MeToo is "but what about flirting?!?" have been ridiculous from day one. 

I read that interview the other day and it basically sounded like he was trying really hard to convince the world "hey guys, I'm not one of those creepy people that have had their careers destroyed for their behavior in the past several months." I understand that he, along with most men in Hollywood, has likely been on edge that their names will get called out too, but...has anyone ever really suspected him of being one of "those guys?" Luckily most of the people going down have been largely unsurprising. You've got nothing to worry about, Henry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyK said:

I think Larsons public roasting of that guy who asked for her number isn't helping.

I read about the context of that and I sympathize with her. Don't see how asking for a number in those circumstances was warranted at all.