Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Saw AMATW. More fun action than in the first, Goggins is always a joy and Lilly is the most charismatic I've ever seen her, and it's a surprisingly kind-hearted movie for an action blockbuster which I appreciate. But man this might be the first-draftiest Marvel movie ever made and that's saying a lot. And like in AM1, I don't get the sense that Peyton Reed was trying at all in between the action scenes. Most of these things come off as TV episodes masquerading as cinema and this one feels like one of the cheapest and most anonymous. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Saw AMATW. More fun action than in the first, Goggins is always a joy and Lilly is the most charismatic I've ever seen her, and it's a surprisingly kind-hearted movie for an action blockbuster which I appreciate. But man this might be the first-draftiest Marvel movie ever made and that's saying a lot. And like in AM1, I don't get the sense that Peyton Reed was trying at all in between the action scenes. Most of these things come off as TV episodes masquerading as cinema and this one feels like one of the cheapest and most anonymous. 

I tried reacting to this post with a "sad" react and for some reason it says I'm out of reactions even though I have a gold account :wintf: 

edit: oh shit it expired today lmao

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I tried reacting to this post with a "sad" react and for some reason it says I'm out of reactions even though I have a gold account :wintf: 

edit: oh shit it expired today lmao

welcome back down to earth

2 hours ago, Morieris said:

0dez50qd25a11.jpg

What a time to be alive.

He looks so sad and tired on the first poster. Zoom in and just look at his eyes

m7ryw6ygf8x01.jpg

EDIT: so this is actually just a Romeo and Juliet knockoff that has someone compare the story to Romeo and Juliet in the trailer for those that can’t pick up on it.

its coming to select theatres and On Demand in September. Sad.

Edited by AJG

17 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Has Grimes come to her senses and dumped him yet cause I really like her music and thought she'd be smarter than that

Hes worth $20b. 

The smart thing to do would be to marry him. Have his weird faced baby. And divorce the bastard.

• Like 1

*DEEP BREATHE/EXHALE*

I have forwarded all the pertinent information to my work associates, and I have officially set up an Out Of Office for my Work Email AND changed my voicemail.

SDCC, here I come.

tumblr_m2izyskkWw1qhogxjo1_500.gif

(PS: Is there a thread yet?)

• Like 1

I think she is 17, but IDK.  Do they have strict pedo laws there?  I think somewhere the woman get to choose at the age of 12, or maybe 13, but I think they get to respectfully marry the guy for life, but I'm not sure...  

Edited by 5xmatrixdu