Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, LonePirate said:

Ugh! I am so tired of watching trailer reaction videos on YouTube where the creators do not know how to balance the sound levels between the trailer and their own commentary. Either the trailer is explosively loud and the commentary is barely audible or it's vice versa. If you're trying to earn a few bucks from a YT movie review channel, at least make the effort to produce a quality video for crying out loud.

There’s your main problem: expecting anything good from trailer reactions

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

WB must be super confident in A Star in Born if it's doing the circuit from late August onwards. 

I definitely think it's starting to shape up as one of the breakouts of the fall. Imagine if it makes more than Venom...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I definitely think it's starting to shape up as one of the breakouts of the fall. Imagine if it makes more than Venom...

Fox must be confident with Widows if they're doing TIFF and the other awards circuit. I wonder if it might get an early platform release. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Bohemian Rhapsody is the closing night film of the BFI London Film Festival.