Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Loudly playing the Mission Impossible theme song at work so that answering constituent e-mails is more exciting. My coworkers must think I am insane

9 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

It really is the best theme. Whenever a new one comes out it's stuck in my head for a month.

It will be exciting to hear the new theme for Mi6.  I wonder what it will sound like.

I watched Set it Up, it somehow manages to play out the stereotypical romcom plot, without adding any sort of twist, and subtly make it brilliant.

It managed to hit all of the right marks that are somehow eye rolling in many of the other bad movies that cover the exact same ground.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Leave No Trace is really good.

Thomasin more like Thomazing. Thank you, I'm here all week.

I’m waiting and hoping it’ll expand closer to me, what’ll probably end up happening is Itll cause me to miss my chance to drive 50 minutes to go see it.

American Animals is good.

Kinda weird (and wrong) seeing Barry Keoghan in a movie where he doesn't fall down the stairs of Mark Rylance's boat, but other than that it was pretty dope. It has a really neat way of intersecting the real subjects and the actors playing them. Looks super nice too.

I believe celebrity couples coordinate for the red carpet. it looks better in photos to have them dressed in similar style. like his tie will match her dress or something like this.

Edited by Alli

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

American Animals is good.

Kinda weird (and wrong) seeing Barry Keoghan in a movie where he doesn't fall down the stairs of Mark Rylance's boat, but other than that it was pretty dope. It has a really neat way of intersecting the real subjects and the actors playing them. Looks super nice too.

you should watch the killing of the sacred deer.

• Like 1