Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

31 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Weather will be going back to the 80s this weekend after a couple of wonderful days where it has gotten as low as the 40s. In fine Florida fashion as always.

At least there's another cold front in the middle of next week. Granted, not as cold as what's currently here, but it'll still be relief. I look forward to being in Tallahassee where I won't have to see 80 degree weather until April.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

At least there's another cold front in the middle of next week. Granted, not as cold as what's currently here, but it'll still be relief. I look forward to being in Tallahassee where I won't have to see 80 degree weather until April.

Still, hate having to fight off potential common colds caused by the uneven weather. <_< That and because it’s the holidays and therefore should always be cold. We’re hitting all the major malls the next few weeks to see the decorations (no trip to Disney this year).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Still, hate having to fight off potential common colds caused by the uneven weather. <_< That and because it’s the holidays and therefore should always be cold. We’re hitting all the major malls the next few weeks to see the decorations (no trip to Disney this year).

I was sick back in June and got a flu shot while I was still working at Walgreens, so I think my odds are pretty good this season.

This totally won't jinx me :sparta:

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I was sick back in June and got a flu shot while I was still working at Walgreens, so I think my odds are pretty good this season.

This totally won't jinx me :sparta:

You’ll see Bumblebee in a theater full of sick people because life just works that way.

• Sad 1

Just now, filmlover said:

You’ll see Bumblebee in a theater full of sick people because life just works that way.

Word is my AMC has been having some upkeep issues, so maybe I'll get sick from there (I'm pretty sure it's how I got sick earlier this year!) :thinking: